Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why Entrepreneurs-----Become Big Boss



Dear all of Entrepreneurs,,,
My name is Mariska Sherly P, just call me Mariska…
I’m Vice President of Incoming Exchange 08/09 in AIESEC Local Committee University of Diponegoro – Semarang – Jawa Tengah – Indonesia.

I’m the one who create this PBoX (Project Based on Exchange) with issue Entrepreneurship,,,
The reason why I decided to create this project is based on my Chinese family background which is an entrepreneur and I think that, in Semarang , there are a lot of potential in entrepreneurship and as the new young leader in the future, I think this PBoX can be good case practice for the other young leader and entrepreneur candidates in the future to start think about having their own business from their creativities and explore their experience and mindset about economic and help to decrease the poverty rate in Indonesia and make more work field for the other and become the BIG BOSS,,,

It all started from Monetary crisis in Indonesia in 1998. That time, lots of people got fired from their workplace, & then they start thinking about how to survive at that time and the only answer was to start their own business.

Actually my family was an employer's family in my little home town named Kudus, and after my father “quit” from his job (because his contract ended). He talked with all of my family, & one question was raised- “what can we do to survive?”,. After my father quit from his job, we do not want to get another job from the other company because my family decided to have our own family business, it is enough to learn how to manage our business from my father’s experience during his working in that company and actually our Chinese blood background gave us descendant’s legacy how to survive in business & manage our own business.

This was the story how we became self-employed & started our own business & came to know as entrepreneurs, Right now my family have 5 businesses, they are Bedcover and Cover for bed (Rossa’s Collection), Internet Café, Bihun Distributor, Event Organizer ( Dragon EO ), and 3 Boarding Houses.

I believe that you can be entrepreneur too if you have spirit and never give up behaviour…
Like what Valentino Rossi said “ WHAT IF I HAD NEVER TRIED IT”. My family thought to be an entrepreneur if we do not dare to dream and make decision for our future, of course we do not get anything in the future. That is what I believe.

GO ENTREPRENEURSHIP,,,,
YYIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,

Cheers

Mariska Sherly P

No comments: