Monday, February 9, 2009

Interview of young Entrepreneur -1


Rima, an entrepreneur, a girl who loves fashion, whose passion starts with fashion and ends with fashion, who loves to eat, sleep, and drink with fashion. She is about to touch new heights in her business. She had become an icon for many people who just think of being an entrepreneur but don’t do anything besides that. Today she is inspiring many young peoples in Semarang.

Here are some talks with her…..

Q-What is ENTREPRENEURSHIP according to you?
A-Entrepreneurship according to me is making or creating a work field or place where we can make money, employment opportunities, and manage whole business.

Q-How do you feel being an entrepreneur or I must say girl entrepreneur?
A-It makes me happy from inside my heart that I am an entrepreneur now. My efforts to start this business have worked for me. I can say “yes, I am self Dependent”.

Q-What obstacles you faced when you started your Boutique?
A-I faced many problems when I was to start my boutique. The main obstacle was my family background is not entrepreneurial. So I had many ideas but the motivation to implement those ideas was not there. My parents were afraid of my ideas because they do not want to take any risk.

Q-How you managed your obstacles?
A-The obstacles were never an obstacle for me because I knew that I wanted to do what I want to. I was prepared to take the challenge.

Q-How did you convince your parents?
A-The thing was “I wanted to do it anyhow”. So I made an agreement with my parents that if I get good result in GPA then they will give me some capital to start my boutique. And I made my commitment, so as they.

Q-what is your vision of your business?
A-I just wanted to make Semarang people fashionable at affordable prices and want them to be updated in terms of fashion.

Q-what did you experienced till now about entrepreneurship?
A-I experienced many new things like
-How to establish network for business
-How to manage Stocks
-How to manage the time.
-And lots more…..
Q- Your success mantra?
A-Hard work and don’t give up spirit and the most important Believe in God & Believe in yourself because God helps those who helps themselves.

Q-Any words for upcoming entrepreneurs?
A- Just believe yourself your hard work and be patient, these are the three things that one should have, if they want to become something in life. If you think, don’t just think, implement it & you can be successful.



Rima Dewi Pradita
Shoplist Boutique

No comments: