Monday, February 23, 2009

How to Start !!!!!!

Hello guys!!!!!
I am Bram, I will tell you about how to start with a small business & share about my experiexce till date.

I started my business experience since I was at elementary school. At that time I was selling some child’s play tools like kelereng, gambar etc. I saw this opportunity since I knew that all friends of mine always play those games and had to buy the tools far away from our home.
This experience made my mind entered by a business perspective, then I continue with established a free magazine for youth at 2006 called Nueva. We had publish 6 edition and had to stop our operation because of human resources challenges. At this step I learned about how to manage some part time people with lots of activities and honestly I told you that it was great experience.
Now I run my other business called Bright Indonesia, a company moved on development of human resources and business for youth. I established Bright Indonesia with support of 3 friends that having one vision to develop youth of our surrounding, that’s why we always held many events and trainings for youth development.
We started our first program named Ngobrol Bisnis. Then we also have a program for Senior High School student called Shine upworkshop. On November 2008 we held 1st Youth Festival contains of Youth Business Exhibition, Youth Business Seminar, Youth Community Exhibition.

During my juney, I have several tips for youth in establishing a business:
• Start for a simple business
You don’t have to establish a big business if you don’t have enough money. You can start to sell a simple stuff to your community to collect the money then you can establish a bigger business.
• Learn from a mentor
We should learn from a person that successfull already. They experienced a lot in establish and develop their business. We can ask then to share their experience to us and by that experience we can avoid some fatal mistake so we can run our business better.


Bram Suryo Kusomo-Bright Indonesia

No comments: