Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Start It!!!!!


Rahmi Nuraeni, Director of Big Tree, an entrepreneur in her teenage, a girl who wanted to do something in her life. She started ‘Big Tree’ just a couple of months ago, but her success ratio is higher than a business running for more than one year. She knew it, what she wanted to do & what she wanted to achieve in her life. And now a days, she is managing ‘Big Tree’ with other two partners.








Below is the interview with Rahmi.

Q-What is entrepreneurship according to you?
A-According to me entrepreneurship is having our own business or running our own business.

Q-How do you feel being an entrepreneur?
A-I feel out of expectations. I was not sure of this much success, but I my our hard work and dedication has made us successful.

Q-How was your journey till now?
A-Actually we got second prize prize in innovative entrepreneurship challenge II ITB 2008, and we got 2 million as prize. So this is how our capital problem was solved and rest is our dedication and hard work.

Q-What problem you faced when you started this business?
A-As such there were no big issues for running this business. As I have already said before that its just couple of months ago we have started this business, so there is no such big issue yet.

Q-What your future target?
A-May be after 5 years we wanted this ‘big tree’ to go more and we wanted this tree to spread its branches abroad also.

Q-You are very enthusiastic in nature?
A-Yes we are, we have to be enthusiastic for our business. .We just wanted to grow our business and we have to be enthusiastic for that.

Q-Do you work for Profit?
A-Basically no. we work for social cause. But as you know there should be some profit in business to grow.

Q-How do you feel right now?
A-I must say it’s my unpredictable movement. I didn’t think of these moment in my life, but due to my hard work, dedication and prayer, I got it.

Q-How you work as a team?
A-we all three are have divided our work into groups. Because when we are working in team, we have to be more focused in our work rather in others work, so that every work is performed in a systematic manner.
Q-What is your principal of life?
A-I just believe in myself. Just enjoy your life at fullest, because our life is small and we should dedicate our life for others.

Q-What message you wanted to give to young entrepreneurs?
A-I just wanted to say “Just start it”. Just believe in urself, just believe in your dreams and you can achieve everything in life.

No comments: