Monday, March 2, 2009

.....Believe in KARMA.....


Whenever we think of going to UNDIP without taking breakfast, only one name comes to our mind, which is ‘Warung Makan Anugrah’. Yes, ANUGRAH has become a well-known name in the minds of the students who stays away from there their homes for studies. Whenever they want to take breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, they just think of ANUGRAH. Soegiarto Widjaja, the owner of ‘Anugrah’ is famous for his stylish personality and care taking human being. His, always helping attitude for students make him more appreciable.

Below is the essence of interview with him.

Q-What is entrepreneurship according to you?
A-When we start our own business, it is entrepreneurship. The business which gives us self-employment is all about entrepreneurship.

Q-For how long you have been in this business?
A-It has been 5 years I am running this business.

Q-How do you feel being an entrepreneur?
A-I feel great. There is freedom of time in entrepreneurship. I can think of new ideas. Also there are no limits of money in entrepreneurship. Money or income depends on us, from where to get?

Q-What problems you faced when you started your own business?
A-I think every business need time to set-up. As such I didn’t faced any problem to start my business, but it started slowly and it takes time to grow up. It is like tree, it grows slowly but steadily.

Q-How did you bring the capital for this business?
A-As this was my aim, so I start saving my money when I was doing job. And also I took some credit. So total capital was mixture of my savings and credit amount.

Q-What are your future plans?
A- I wanted to open one more branch in the UNDIP in up town. Also I am planning to enter into the catering business.

Q-How was your experience till now, being an entrepreneur?
A-I will say only one sentence “I am enjoying my life”. As I have already said that we have freedom of time being an entrepreneur, so I enjoyed my life at the fullest.

Q-How you think about experience?
A-I was planning to open warung near to UNDIP, so I started for searching the place. Then my friend offered this place to me, and when I see this place I was feeling exited and then plan to open the warung.

Q-What is the principal of life?
A-The main thing which I always remember appreciate is karma. In short’ I believe in karma’. If you go on and on doing hard work, you will never be unsuccessful.

Q-What message you want to give to young entrepreneurs?
A-I just wanted to say
-Don’t be afraid to take first step.
-Lots of opportunity is there, just grab it.
-Believe in ‘karma’.

No comments: